POSITIONS CAN BE PERM / CONTRACT / OR OPTION TO HIRE:
3 ASSOCIATE LEVEL CERTIFIED AWS SOLUTION ARCHITECTS
Positions can reside in & Prefered in:
1) New York, NY ; 2) Denver, CO; 3) Seattle, WA ; 4) Remote
* Salary Range : $150,000 + Bonus + Benefits
* TEG Client does not have an immigrations allowance to sponsor or convert international Visas.
* Must be direct to TEG Global or TEG end Client
* Prefer local Candidates to Denver Market.
* TEG - No Third Party Companies or Candidates need apply - No CTC subcontracting. USA Citizens, TN Visas, and Green Card Candidates are encouraged to apply
TEG Client is seeking 3 ASSOCIATE CERTIFIED Solutions Architects (SA) to lead the architecture and implementation of our robust cloud computing solutions with our clients.
Solutions Architects are the technical relationship through the sales cycle, and must understand customer requirements, lead the solution design, and participate in proposal responses.
Solutions Architects are also responsible for learning from and providing feedback to the technical engineering team at TEG Client as part of product development and continuous improvement.
At TEG Client, Solution Architects are part of the Engineering org and are expected to stay current with rapidly changing cloud technologies.
The SA is expected to be a thought leader at TEG Client and therefore highly-knowledgeable about the technical aspects of all of our services and within the industry, which include:
- Cloud Computing
- Security and Compliance
- Managed Database Services
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of the SA are wide-ranging, including presentation of TEG Client’ technologies, product demonstrations, answering technical questions, establishing and evaluating customer requirements, collaborating with other Engineering staff, and responding to RFPs.
The position will encompass all aspects of managing the technical sale with the customer and aligning proposed solutions with the technical capabilities of the company to help drive revenue.
Additionally, you will provide strategic direction for our Product Management and Marketing team, and translate prospective customer requirements into recommendations for new or enhanced products and features.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited, the following:
- Determine client requirements and provide designs for scalable, secure, Cloud Computing (AWS or Azure) deployments
- Provide consultative services based on prospect’s requirements and available TEG Client product offerings, field technical questions from prospects and clients
- Represent TEG Client’ technical capabilities to prospective customers and existing customer base, and influence customer expectations according to product and management capabilities and constraint
- Present TEG Client proposed solutions in a professional business environment, demonstrating quality salesmanshi
- Provide post-sale support to installation personnel as needed to clarify service expectations; including providing diagrams, verbal explanation, and written documentatio
- Meet and exceed management targets for number of customer contacts, number and complexity of sales opportunities supported, and training complete
- Develop and grow internal technical knowledge base on the entire Cloud infrastructure stack, present ongoing technical training to Sales and Service Delivery Personnel
- Ensure compliance with all Internal and Client Policies and Procedures
Our SA plays a critical role in the success of our clients and are called upon to not only design and support the right solutions but also be able to effectively communicate our recommended solutions in their consultative role for each client. Therefore, all successful candidates will possess a high degree of self-management, personal accountability, and business acumen in addition to strong communicative abilities. Knowledge transfer and constant learning is likewise critical in our operations so our SA will be expected to encourage knowledge transfer between departments, mentor junior staff as well as constantly build upon their knowledge of adjunct areas.
Additionally, successful candidates for the Solutions Architect role will possess:
- Complete understanding and mastery of the consultative sales process coupled with pre-sales design and implementation expertise in complex hosting, cloud computing and web application environments
- Experience performing needs assessments, and making recommendations based on the discovered needs
- 5+ Years of success in designing complex managed hosting and/or cloud computing solutions to mission-critical accounts, preferably in the Healthcare, SaaS, Media & Entertainment, or ecommerce space
- Knowledge of and at least 5 years’ experience in design of distributed, high availability server-based network computing infrastructures.
- Knowledge and at least 5 years’ experience in configuration and support of Microsoft Windows and/or Linux operating systems (ideally both) including remote management.
- Knowledge of security and compliance design, tools and regulations