Junior DevOps Cloud . Net Software Engineer: 2+ Years of Experience
TEG Client is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards to join our CloudDev application development practice. Using the latest cloud and container-based technologies, we are building a team to design, develop, and deploy mission-critical business application software to thousands of users around the globe.
If you can enthusiastically answer “yes” to the following questions, we’d like to talk with you!
· Do you thrive on solving difficult technical challenges involved in building a global distributed cloud-based enterprise system?
· Do you value small company and team environments where you can be a strong contributor?
· Do you enjoy and excel in a fast-paced collaborative Agile Scrum environment?
· Can you work independently yet know when to reach out for guidance?
· Do you write clean and efficient code?
· Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
· Are you confident yet humble and value feedback and knowledge sharing?
· Would you describe yourself as friendly, ambitious, proactive, team-oriented and resourceful?
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
* Team members will participate in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
· Responsibilities will include analysis of requirements, authoring of documentation, and detailed design, both independently and as part of a team
· Development tasks include front-end development, designing and deploying services, integrations with and consumption of third party services, database development, unit testing and mock data generation, development of regression testing scenarios and scripts
· Preferred candidates possess outstanding analytical and programming skills, and have an enthusiastic approach to learning and adopting new technologies
· Team members will have some DevOps responsibilities, especially pertaining to change management and source control, continuous integration, and deploying and maintaining test and production environments. This may include some scripting and automation tasks, test development, database management activities, and server configuration management
· As a member of our highly motivated team, you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
· Work with other engineers, designers, and test engineers to bring prototypes to life
· Mentor, coach, and help your colleagues to improve their skills and deliver their best work
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
· 2+ years of experience working with common languages and frameworks, such as C# or Java
· Ability to understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view
· In-depth understanding of modern application design principles and the .NET framework
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Experience building enterprise-class software applications
· Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
· Understanding of cloud based software solutions, specifically Azure or AWS
· Experience developing solutions using open source or DevOps frameworks and tools such as Github, Fortify, Jenkins, and Selenium
· Experience designing and building microservices or integration to legacy systems
· Experience developing applications that use major modern database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Cassandra, or MongoDB
· Willingness to jump in where needed – SQL, C#, Node.JS, HTML5, REST, microservices, containers, DevOps
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to convey proposed solutions, structures, and designs through natural language, diagrams, and design patterns
· Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
· Knowledge of relational database theory and practice
· B.S. in Computer Science or similar
· Geographic proximity to Denver Technology Center
NET: 2+ years