TITLE: MS SQL SERVER DATA MODELER - Non-Traditional Database (Mongo, Cassandra, Cosmos, or NoSQL
LOCATION: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO - MUST BE LOCAL
PERM ROLE / FTE
MUST BE USA CITIZEN PER TEG END CLIENT
SKILLS: denver co area local resource usa citizens only ms sql server data modeler oltp operational data store strong trouble shooting large scale implementation microsoft strong database sql programming
TEG Client is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center.
We are in need of LOCAL ONLY Data Modeler to join our team in Greenwood Village, Colorado!
· Do you value a small company, fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
· Can you work independently, yet know when to reach out for guidance?
· Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
· Develops data models which satisfy business requirements
· Creates complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries as requested by client, using traditional SQL and potentially, big data platform tools
· Works with design/build team to understand and resolve data issues and process customer requests
· Works directly with Business Analysts and Developers to resolve problems or issues -- researches, troubleshoots, and resolves data issues impacting report and data delivery
· Works closely with Business Architect and Analysts to understand requirements regarding solutions
· Assures data quality and match, including validation back to core systems.
· Works with stakeholders for alignment on the definition, development, and maintenance of data standards and processes; serves as mentoring resource for other developers.
What We're Looking For: LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY NEED APPLY
· Excellent knowledge of Databases. Must be very familiar with relational database concepts and should have working experience with database programming
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Proven ability to work with Business Analysts in requirement definition and problem solving
· Strong track record of successful large scale implementations with understanding of design patterns used.
· Experience in Operational Datastore or Transaction Processing (OLTP)
· Strong verbal and written communications skills. Strong modeling skills – proficient in clear communications via models and presentations
· Attention to detail and quality
· Databases - MS SQL Server, with SQL programming expertise
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Minimum 8+ years IT experience with 3+ years of database experience and 2+ years data modeling experience
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Employee Healthcare Benefits, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Eleven Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan and more!
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Data Modeling experience do you have?
· How many years of Database experience do you have?
· How many years of IT experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
· Are you in Greenwood Village, CO?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Hires Needed: 1 hire
Expected Hiring Date: 2 weeks