TITLE: PERM: SAP Solution Architect - APO & STRONG PPDS - Desired DP & SNP Too
Client is seeking a SAP Solutions Architect - APO (Advanced Planning & Optimization) with expertise and experience with PPDS (Production Planning & Detail Scheduling), to be a part of our SAP Team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels !
SAP SKILLS **(TOP PRIORITY) :
** SAP APO (Advanced Planning & Optimization)
** PPDS (Production Planning & Detail Scheduling)
SAP DP (Demand Planning)
SNP ( Supply Network Planning)
Any Shelf Life Experience is a plus
Any Integration into SAP MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) is a plus
Any Food Processing Industry/Vertical market Experience is a plus
PERM PLACEMENT: FULL TIME
LOCATION: DENVER, CO
RELOCATION: YES - WILL PROVIDE
TRAVEL: MINIMAL - 5% RANGE all in USA
* CLIENT WILL CONSIDER EAD, H1B and TN VISA CANDIDATES - WILLING TO CONVERT EXISTING VISA TO CLIENT SPONSORSHIP
NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES- DIRECT CANDIDATES TO TEG ONLY
Your Job Responsibilities would include:
· Take responsibility for the design, consultation, and SAP system configuration in support of various business and financial processes.
· Work in areas such as configuration, testing, documentation, and reporting for the SAP APO modules.
· Working on project teams through all phases of project implementation, resolving support issues, and assessing and recommending SAP delivery mechanisms for reporting requirements.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
· 8 years of relevant SAP APO module configuration and support experience.
· 8 years in configuration and implementation of the APO DP (Demand Planning), SNP ( Supply Network Planning), and PPDS (Production Planning &Detail Scheduling) functionality.
· Experience with the APO PPDS Detailed Scheduling board, Product Planning table and standard and customized Heuristic
· Experience in creating and supporting APO relevant BI objects including info-objects, cubes, characteristics, key figures, and ETL
· A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
· 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
· Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
· Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
· A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
· Master’s degree in CS, IT, or closely related discipline.
· SCM and APICS certification.
· Configuration and production support of SAP-SCM and related sub-modules.
· Integration with SAP-WM/IM, SAP MM/PP, SAD SD.
· Business experience in regulatory requirements related to production planning.