TEG Client is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for bright, energetic, technical wizards to join our CloudDev application development practice. We need a “hands-on” technology leader to guide the design, development, and deployment for mission-critical business software used by thousands of users around the globe.
· Do you thrive on solving difficult technical challenges involved in building a global distributed cloud-based enterprise system?
· Do you value simplicity and scale, and work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment?
· Do you value small company and team environments where you can be a strong contributor?
· Are you excited to learn new technologies, to drive innovation and to mentor, coach and develop junior team members?
Responsibilities and Duties
What you’ll do:
· Provide expertise in custom development of web applications and enterprise services built on a .NET platform using Microsoft Azure
· Provide leadership for the development team to fully understand customer requirements and generate innovative solutions
· Lead agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
· Effectively mentor and assist your team to develop detailed design deliverables (storyboards, activity/state diagrams, class or sequence diagrams, etc.) and implement application components based on enterprise conceptual designs and patterns
· Work with business architect, application architect, solutions architect and program management throughout the development lifecycle
· Participate in strategic cross-project planning and release planning activities
· Ensure efficient implementation of business and technical requirements and on-time delivery of high quality code
· Participate in application building and testing using automated testing and CI/CD tools
· Participate in integrating this application to legacy systems
· Conduct performance analysis, modeling and testing activities
· Troubleshoot and support user acceptance testing and roll-out efforts
· Mentor, coach, and help your colleagues to improve their skills and deliver their best work