TITLE: Senior .Net Software CloudDev Engineers / Developer / Tester: Angular5, MS Azure ,Paas, Jason, HTML5, Agile
5-10 Years overall Experience
LOCATION: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO - MUST BE LOCAL
PERM ROLE / FTE
MUST BE USA CITIZEN PER TEG END CLIENT
Client is a fast-growing technology services company based in the Denver Tech Center.
They are seeking bright, energetic, collaborative technical wizards to join our CloudDev practice.
Using the latest Azure PaaS technologies, we are building mission-critical business software for thousands of users around the globe.
· Do you thrive on solving difficult technical challenges using leading-edge technologies?
· Do you value a small company, fast-paced collaborative team environment where you can be a strong contributor?
· Can you work independently yet know when to reach out for guidance?
· Do you write clean and efficient code? Follow test-driven development practices?
· Do you take ownership of and pride in your work?
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Participating in agile software planning and development activities including daily standups, user story and task organization and grooming activities, and effort estimation
· Analyze business and technical requirements to develop documentation, detailed designs, code and tests
· Front-end development using Angular5, .Net Core, Microsoft Azure PaaS, unit testing and mock data generation, development of regression testing scenarios and scripts
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Willingness to jump in where needed, learn new technologies, and work effectively across the full stack
· Outstanding analytical and programming skills
Employee Healthcare Benefits, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Eleven Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Suggested Questions to Reply On:
· How many years of .NET experience do you have?
· How many years of Azure experience do you have?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
What we’re looking for in your qualifications:
· 2-10 years of experience, preferably building enterprise-class software applications
· In-depth understanding of modern application design principles, DevOps, microservices and .NET
· Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey proposed solutions through natural language, diagrams, and design patterns
· BS in Computer Science or similar